The goal of meeting or exceeding our customer’s expectations has always been at the heart of service in our libraries. As customers and the tools they use to enrich their lives have evolved, so have their expectations for “what their library should be doing for them”.
Join Andrew Sanderbeck for this fun and informative webinar program and learn what’s trending in Customer Service and Customer Service training and what you and your organization can do to keep pace!
Specifically, attendees will learn more about:
• Five Hot Trends in Customer Service
• The Impact of “Newism” on the Customer
• The Gap Between Customer Service and Customer Expectation
• The Share Economy and Customer Service
• Customer Service Training Trends
• Training “How and Why”, not “What”
• FLIP Training Model for Customer Service Training
This event is supported through funding from the Georgia Public Library Service, the Georgia Library Association, and the Library Services and Technology Act through the Institute of Museum and Library Services.Register today!